Source: OSEN via Nate
1. [+2,224, -145] If only they didn’t waste so much time on the husband hunt, the drama could’ve ended as a heart warming family themed drama. What is this, though… everything that made the characters charming in the beginning has been tainted..
2. [+2,077, -104] Where did Dongryong go? ㅋㅋ And they call this a family drama but wasted all this time throwing in fan service for the husband hunt that they couldn’t even follow up on later, leaving the story lost in the mountains ㅋㅋ
3. [+1,394, -143] It’s so obvious that they changed the plot because of the spoilers that were released. Isn’t that why they’re taking legal action for the spoilers? They had it all set up to where they were going to reunite as the pilot and stewardess but the spoiler was released so they had to change everything last minute and the plot was screwed up as a result.
1. [+25,839, -1,492] Goodbye ‘Reply 1988’, but where was Junghwan today?
2. [+20,543, -1,239] Junghwan and Jinjoo’s screentime, are you kidding me…
3. [+23,923, -3,176] The stars of this drama were not Taek or Duksun but the adults ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ and Jun Yeol-ah, I hope that in your next drama, you get paired with a kinder scriptwriter ㅠㅠㅠ just consider this scriptwriter as poop under your shoe
4. [+16,748, -1,982] The scriptwriter just fed Junghwan poop ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
5. [+13,552, -1,511] I’m seriously so pissed ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+6,559, -257] Wow… Shouldn’t they have at least included a little scene where Taek and Junghwan sit down for a candid conversation when Taek visited him? This is ridiculous..!!!
7. [+5,696, -212] Reply Dongryong, Junghwan
8. [+6,217, -406] Really enjoyed Junghwan being made the extra on the show. Not really sure what he ended up doing with his life still.
9. [+5,411, -241] Can’t shake the feeling that this drama ended up being Sung Bora’s husband hunt… and what in the world happened to Ryu Jun Yeol…
Source: OSEN via Naver
1. [+7,843, -177] Junghwan and Doryong have disappeared ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Wasn’t this drama about the Ssangmundong 5? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+8,073, -273] They should’ve extended the drama by two episodes and ended it with Taek and Duksun’s wedding… this ending basically makes the new leads of the drama Sunwoo and Bora. The drama concluded none of the loose ends…
3. [+5,745, -197] After Sunwoo and Bora’s wedding, I expected at least some scenes about Duksun’s wedding or her dream, Jungpal getting married, Jungbong setting up his own samgyupsal restaurant… what is up with this ending ㅠ
4. [+5,018, -297] So the drama was basically about Sunwoo and Bora dating with Duksun’s husband hunt to keep the viewers tied down. They made us watch all this time for a couple we never cared about. I feel like they changed Duksun’s husband last minute because they got tired of us fighting over Taek and Junghwan all the time. So stupid.
5. [+3,922, -199] This was not a ‘happy ending’ for everyone. Junghwan has been left alone from start to finish. How is that happy at all for him? This drama leaves such a bad taste in your mouth.
1. [+9,492, -1,047] The scriptwriter tried too hard to beat her own viewers. Who cares if there were spoilers, who cares if the ending was too predictable… Duksun and Taek’s lovey dovey scenes were not loving at all.. nothing touched our hearts about it. The absolute worst ending I’ve ever seen.
2. [+7,229, -677] What a makjang way to end the drama. The ending sucks more than public broadcast drama endings. Seeing Duksun and Taek be affectionate with each other didn’t make me feel excited, it made me explode with frustration. I hate how the scriptwriter just messed everything up over a few spoilers that were released.
3. [+6,625, -705] They need to reshoot episodes 19 and 20. The scriptwriter b*tch screwed this drama up so hard by doing what she did to Junghwan.
4. [+3,515, -61] Don’t care who the husband is.. never even cared if it was too predictable. I just wanted a drama that I could connect with.
5. [+3,462, -139] The only winner in all of this is Ryu Jun Yeol because everyone sympathizes with him. Taek did nothing wrong but the decisions of the scriptwriter made him the evil of the drama.